Friday, July 30, 2010

Vent.

So. After months and months of not trying very hard, I got ventrilo on my computer. This is a huge achievement. For months the program was telling me "FILE CORRUPT GTFO" and it made me very sad because I was downloading it from their website so there was no way that the file was simply broken.

So tonight I decided that I'd be one of the cool kids and try until I got it. Try as I might it still didn't work. Disappoint, I googled in vain and it seemed that nobody had my answer. Defeated, I went to yahoo answers and started to type my question and I had an epiphany. I am using the best internet browser in the world. I decided to try and close Firefox and try downloading it in Internet Explorer. AND IT WORKED. Seriously, it was the most glorious thing I had ever seen. But it raises the question: If Mozilla Firefox is the best internet browser ever, then why don't these publishers cater to it? Are they unable to bask in firefox's glory? CAN THEY NOT HANDLE THE FURY?

That's really all I wanted to say tonight. It's short but when there's only 4 of you following me, I'm not motivated to write much.

No comments:

Post a Comment