Thursday, July 15, 2010

Leather Pants

Good Evening.

Tomorrow I am going camping. I've been there before and the cell phone service SUCKS. Therefore no texty texty for me D: ALSO. I am devastated because I am missing Bro Day. Bro Day is a day where you hang out with your bros.

However, I had a make up bro day with my broski Christian. He is my broski and I love him as a broski. While in Wal Mart we were looking for nerf swords but they turned out to be too expensive. So instead we decided to wander around instead. He told me a story about a mutual friend of ours and him having an epic pool noodle fight in the middle of Wal-Mart. So he thinks it's a FABULOUS idea to take a pool noodle and hit me in the back of the head RIGHT IN FRONT OF SOME GRUMPY OLD LADY EMPLOYEE. To avoid being kicked out, we took an elaborate and complicated route out of the store. Afterwards, we went to EB Games (AKA Gamestop in our pants) and I saw somebody who worked at my old daycare. I said "Hi Karen" and Christian goes around and goes "Hi Karen" and I LOL'D because it was hilarious because he didn't know her. It's a you had to be there thing.

Okay, I'm going to shuffle my iPod.
Alibis by Marianas Trench, alright.
Wow, hourlong break right there

Take on Me gets me in the zone.

Anyways, I just tried to print 13 pages off. Don't ask why. IT TOOK ME HALF AN HOUR. Why? My printer decides it's a GREAT idea to take THE ENTIRE THING OF 50 PIECES OF PAPER AND TRY TO PRINT ON IT. Repeat for 20 minutes. The other 10 was the printer taking single pieces out and just letting them pass through without even printing on them. What's the point of that? You're Russian, why don't you tell me? WHY MUST YOU BE SO DIFFICULT YOU CHEAP HP PRINTER?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUU!

But I eventually printed it. It involved me clearing the paper jams and restarting the print job. I also had to cheer it on. That's right. This happens every time I print something. Which is why you don't buy 80 dollar printers.

You know what makes me a little angry? I DON'T eat lunch, therefore I eat a big dinner. AND THEN MY MOM BRINGS HOME A 700 CALORIE ICE CREAM. It was like "NOOOOOO!" And I'm going camping and bringing my iPod touch is out of the question so I'm a little nervous about it just because I might fall off of the wagon. (Doesn't really matter, I'm not losing any weight right now anyways.) And I HOPE TO GOD that there is nobody good looking there because me in a bathing suit isn't going to be pretty D: AND hopefully I can stay away from the ice cream there. Maybe I can eat veggies like a BIG girl!

Oh man, I really don't have anything to rant about. I'll write down some topics while camping and then discuss :)

1 comment: