Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's been a long time since we've spoken last.

Xbox LIVE.
Have I talked about it yet? No? Good!
I bought a years worth of Xbox LIVE yesterday. It's cheaper than World of Warcraft and you can play more than one game online so I thought "Why not?" right? I'm having second thoughts guys. The people who are on my Xbox friends list don't really like me whereas the people on my WoW friends list care at least a little bit. My Xbox "friends" make fun of how bad I am at video games whenever they can. My WoW friends? They encourage me to get better and would even follow me around for an hour to make sure I don't die while fighting level 11 bears. (I just started the game, by the way)I haven't talked to my Xbox friends in a month or so, so I don't know if they're the same, but I'm not. Since school ended, I'm a totally different person. I don't find the humor in my abysmal Kill/Death ratio any more. I don't care, even. I can't play Xbox for hours on end any more. Last night, I got bored after half an hour. Who knows, maybe they've grown up too. However, I doubt it.

On another note. I made a new YouTube channel. Why? It was really really annoying to have to sign into my gmail and my blogger accounts with one email, and then my YouTube with another. I decided to make the new YouTube with my gmail account so everything is synchronized you know? Of course I'm leaving behind 40 something favorites and one subscriber, but I think I'll get over it.

JUSTIN BIEBUUR.
I don't care for Justin Bieber. In my opinion, he sounds like a girl. An autotuned girl. Sure, some of his songs are catchy, and they're okay pop songs, but I don't listen to pop music. (Holy Crap I am blind as a bat without my glasses) I admire how he achieved mainstream success using YouTube, but I can't see anything special about him. He's not that good looking either. I don't understand how he's OMG SOOOOO HAWT 11!!!11!1ONE!!!!!F!!!!5!11! Just no. No no no no no. Just no. And that song? Baby? How is that the MOST VIEWED VIDEO ON YOUTUBE? "AND I WAS LIEK BABY BABY BABY BAAAWWWW BABY BABY BABY BAAW" NO. PLEASE NO. You don't need much musical "Talent" to figure out how to write a song like that. Just saying.

I need to figure more topics out. I like doing this but I'm just out of ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I have to deal with that on Live, too. I just stop playing with them.

    ReplyDelete