Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HIGH SCHOOL

So, in one week from today I will be a freshman in High School. Since I'll be a freshman, I had to go register. It was a good day for me to register since I could have first pick of all the classes I needed to transfer to. After fixing my courses, it was time to get my ID picture taken. The photographer was a pretty cool guy but he messed up my picture by putting a purple background instead of a red one like I had asked. So whatever, they were cool about it and fixed it. BUT ONLY A LITTLE BIT. You see, I have braces so I decided "You know, I don't really like my smile, let's try to smile with my mouth closed!" Since I'm getting my braces off before the year is out, this seemed like a good plan. INSTEAD I ended up trying not to LAUGH and the new picture (That's going to end up going to my family) looks worse than the original. But on the upside, I get TWO ID's. At my school, you actually need ID's there if you want to use the library or if teachers need to access your file. So I can choose which one I like better one day and use it WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT. However, I think the guy should have shown me my picture before he printed the ID off so I could say I liked it or didn't like it. I mean, not just for me but for everybody, no?

NEW PARAGRAPH IN ORDER TO DESCRIBE A DIFFERENT LINEUP.
So then we got in the lineup that takes us to pay our school fees. THIS LINEUP TOOK ONE HOUR TO GET THROUGH. I don't know what made it so freaking complicated. There were 4 desks, and a little more than 250 kids to register that day (They did it by grade, y'see.) It was so painful. THEN we went to the "Book Room" and I had to wait to get my textbooks (Which didn't take that long) But I think they missed my Biology 20 book which is no big deal since I don't need it until second semester. But they missed it D:

Oiy. I don't feel like writing anymore. I just figured I'd update all 4 of you on what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment